X-Out is a new acne treatment which promises to clear up the skin of teenagers helping them enjoy clean and healthy skin. Made by the same company that created Proactive, X-Out claims to be the #1 acne treatment system touted for its easy 1-step application process – perfectly suiting the needs of today’s busy teenagers. Read on to find out how you can also benefit from a zit free skin.
Teenage Acne – Why is it so common?
Acne is a skin condition caused by inflammation of hair follicles and oil glands and occurs in the form of pimples, cysts, blackheads, and whiteheads.
People of all ages and races get acne but it is most common in teenagers and young adults. It has been estimated that more than 85% of teenagers suffer from acne after they hit the puberty. This is usually a result of hormonal changes in the body, dietary changes, and improper skin care.
Pimples, apart from the face can also appear on the neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne can be itchy and painful. However, it is not a serious health risk. However, acne can cause the teenager a lot of psychological stress which damages their self-esteem significantly.
Luckily, if treated properly acne can be cleared before the teenager becomes an adult. In only some cases, the condition persists beyond the teenager years and/or leave permanent scarring.
Drug Stores are full of products that tout to remove the pimples completely from the skin making the consumers confuse about which one to buy. One of the best anti-acne treatments available nowadays is the X-Out acne treatment cream. The cream is formulated using special ingredients that provide the skin with soothing effects and make the skin pimple free.
What are the ingredients used in X-Out?
X-Out Acne Treatment combines a variety of popular acne-fighting ingredients including:
- Sodium Cocoyl Iesthionate: The sulfate-free cleanser extracted from coconut oil and sulfonic acid cleans the skin from deep inside removing all the dirt and debris from the pores.
- Polyethylene Beads: Smooth, round beads that work as exfoliating agents to remove the dead skin.
- Linoleic Acid: The ingredient provides moisture and healing support to the skin. It makes the skin soft and healthy by strengthening the protective fatty layer of the skin.
- Glycerin: The Glycerin draws moisture into the skin whilst maintaining a natural balance. It also improves the appearance of skin, its texture, and enables proper skin maturation.
- Menthol: The ingredient popularly found in peppermint provides the skin with a cooling and soothing effect.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: The anti-bacterial agent combats the occurrence of acne by eliminating acne-causing bacteria. The drawback is that it also causes the skin to peel and become dry.
Are there any side effects of using X-Out?
Although, the skin cream is proven to work and most ingredient used are effective in eliminating acne from skin – some side effects have been reported especially due to the presence of Benzoyl Peroxide. These include:
- Irritated skin
Most of these side effects are minor but the makers recommend that users who have highly sensitive skin or are allergic to Benzoyl peroxide should refrain from using the product. It is also advised to avoid the contact of the cream with clothing and hair as it may bleach them. In case of any irritation, the users are suggested to consult a doctor or a skin care specialist immediately.
How to use the cream?
The X-Out cream should be applied twice daily. The users can use it in any of the three way mentioned below:
- Wash-In: Apply as a cleanser on the dampened skin. Wait for 1-2 minutes and rinse off.
- Acne Spot Treatment: Apply the X-Out cream on a specific pimple before sleeping to fight the pimples while the user sleeps.
- Mask: Apply it on the whole face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
When applying the cream, users should be extra careful to avoid the eyes, lips, and mouth area. In case the product gets in these areas, users should gently wash the affected area with cold water.
Who are the makers of X-Out?
X-Out Acne Treatment is manufactured by the makers of Proactiv – Guthy Renker LLC. The beauty and skincare company is based in Santa Monica, California and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. The company is co-founded by Bill Guthy and Greg Renker in 1998 and is known to use innovative advertising techniques to market their products. For this, they have also received several honors and recognitions.
Price and Guarantee:
X-Out is exclusively available on the brand’s official website – http://www.xout.com.
It can be purchased in three different kits:
Basic Kit: Includes one bottle (a month supply) of the X-Out formula for $19.95 + shipping ($5.95)
Shine Kit: Includes the Original X-Out Formula along with X-Out Shine Control and X-Out Spot Corrector for $19.95 + shipping ($5.95)
Body Kit: Includes the Original X-Out Formula along with X-Out Spot Corrector and X-Out Daily Body Scrub for $19.95 + shipping ($5.95)
A cleansing bar bonus is also included with the above kits.
The subscription can be cancelled anytime and each purchase is backed with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Is X-Out worth the most effective treatment for acne?
With all the other teenage changes going on in their life, most teenagers will agree that teen acne is the worst aspect they have to face. It is not just unattractive but also ruins the teenager’s social life and self-confidence.
Along with the numerous treatment strategies available, teenagers can also give X-Out a try to see how much they can benefit from the cream. Similar to Proactive, X-Out is not for everyone so users have to give it a chance to see if the results are as they expect.
It might be a bit pricey but it certainly has proven its effectiveness with the number of clinical trials and a list of powerful ingredients.