Sinuprex is a sinus and immune relief supplement that relieves the users from daily sinus issues and accompanying headaches. Read below to find out how it works.
What is Sinuprex?
Sinus is a common ailment that affects 1 out of every 7 American. The sinus infection occurs when the nasal cavities become inflamed or swollen. It is often a result of a virus and persists even after the cold or allergy symptoms are gone. It usually affects those who are more prone to allergies, asthma, cold, structural blockage in the nose, and/or have low immune levels. It is also a result of the environmental factors that are norm in form of pollution and tobacco smoke. In rare cases, bacteria, fungus, and tooth infection can cause sinusitis.
Common symptoms of Sinus infection include:
- Persisting headache
- Runny nose
- Bad breath
- Pain especially behind the eyes and cheeks
- Thick yellowish green mucus draining from the nose
According to surveys, more than $1billion is spent by Americans for the treatment of the condition. It is also estimated that around 16 million visits to the doctors are made and more than $150 are spent on medication each time for the relief from the symptoms of sinusitis. Apart from that, many individuals also follow various home remedies to reduce the symptoms.
Despite visiting the doctors numerous times and spending millions of dollars on the traditional treatment methods, most individuals are still left with the symptoms and yearning to find a relief that impacts their quality of life immensely.
Fortunately, there is a solution to help those who are suffering from the condition. Sinuprex is an effective medication that combines a blend of nutritional ingredients to naturally enhance the immune system and support the healthy functioning of sinuses.
A healthy immune system is important for maintaining proper health. It wards off infections, germs, viruses, and diseases that can make a person ill. With regular use of Sinuprex, a person’s chance of getting sick is lessened so they can continue their regular activities.
What are the ingredients found in Sinuprex?
Sinuprex is created after thorough research and uses a blend of powerful botanicals and probiotic to support healthy immune system. The ingredients are effective and backed by scientist’s approval that they actually work as claimed. These ingredients are:
- Bromelain: An enzyme typically found in pineapples has anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties. Bromelain is used to treat sinus infections as well as cancer, allergies, autoimmune diseases, and inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- Ginger: The extracts of ginger are commonly used for many different ailments such as nausea, respiratory disorders, and digestive troubles. It works as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a spice which has been widely used for medicinal and healing properties. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which help in healing the sinus cavity and clearing the blocked airways.
- Vegetarian Superoxide Dismutase: The important element improves immunity and treats sinus infections.
- Quercetin: Also known as bioflavonoid, Quercetin is derived from different plants that have anti-oxidant properties. It is also effective in absorbing Vitamin C.
- Irish moss Algae: The marine alga is enriched with sulfur compounds, mucilage, and other minerals. The ingredient is known to improve immunity, respiratory issues, and digestive troubles.
- Kelp Algae: A type of seaweed is commonly eaten in Asian countries. It is also known as a super food and possesses many health benefits including eliminating allergies and enhancing the immune system.
- Vitamin C: The vitamin is beneficial for many disorders including cataracts, immune system, heat stroke, asthma, infertility, allergies, low immunity and many others. It works as an antioxidant to fight free radicals keeping the users healthy and strong.
Benefits of using Sinuprex:
The ingredients used in the making are known to provide the following benefits:
- Break up thick mucous
- Relieve congestion for easy breathing
- Supports a healthy immune system
- It wards off different bacteria’s and illnesses
- Lessens the pressure and pain associated with sinus attacks
- Aids in stopping irritating sneezes
- Eliminates several allergies from the body
- Safe to use by teenagers as well
Disadvantages of using Sinuprex:
The makers claim that Sinuprex is safe and effective formula without the risk of any side effects. However, users have complained of mild digestive disorders which have proven to be temporary.
How to take Sinuprex?
Since each individual is unique, it is highly recommended that one must take doctors advice before starting the nutrition supplement. It is also important to read the instruction leaflet thoroughly before bringing Sinuprex into use.
The supplement is available in capsule form. The recommended dose for Sinuprex is 2 capsules daily – one in morning before breakfast and the second before dinner. Users are strictly prohibited from exceeding the specified dosage.
Who are the makers of Sinuprex?
Sinuprex is created by a New Jersey based company named Nu Era Labs, LLC. The company is rated as “F” by the Better Business Bureau.
Price and Guarantee:
Sinuprex can only be purchased from the brand’s official website. A box of Sinuprex (one month supply) costs $49.95 + shipping which is slightly higher for a nasal decongestant. A 4 and 7 month supply can be purchased for $149.85 and $249.75 with free shipping.
Fortunately, the makers also offer a complete money back guarantee which can be availed if the users are not satisfied after using. There is no specified time limit for the guarantee.
Most users who have used Sinuprex claim that the product is highly effective in treating sinus infections which they have been suffering from for many years. It is especially recommended for those who have tried other modes of treatment and are suffering from very weak immune system and have to face a new disease on regular basis. Although, the company is not very reputable, Sinuprex can be tried for its promising benefits and the unlimited guarantee.