HL 360 Support is another multi-vitamin supplement by the well-reputed company, Holy Land Health.
Multi-vitamins are essential for health and they provide the body with an adequate supply of vitamins and minerals that one is unable to receive from the consumption of basic foods. A deficiency of vitamins often leads to improper function of body parts and can even lead to the development of various diseases. This is why it is important one takes a healthy dose of multi-vitamin in integration with their regular diet and moderate exercise.
In the plethora of multi-vitamins, the HL 360 Support is one more supplement that is packed with 26 vitamins and minerals that are vital for optimal health and wellbeing. Manufactured by the well-known Holy Land Health Company, the HL 360 Support is free from any type of artificial ingredients.
According to the makers, their product contains “more nutrients than any other multi-vitamin available in the market, thus it can take better care of your health and well-being”.
Judging from the repute of the company, it is safe to say that the claims may be true and HL 360 Support can be one of the best multi-vitamin supplements available.
To find out more about the supplement, read the in-depth review here.
The Composition of HL 360 Support Supplement:
Health experts have stated that an adult should be taken 27 vital nutrients every day. However, the FDA exclaims that out of the 27 essential nutrients, most American adults are at a risk of NOT consuming at least three vitamins and minerals.
For this regard, HL 360 Support is the best choice. It contains 26 essential nutrients, in adequate proportion so users can remain proactive throughout the day.
The vitamins that are included in the formulation of HL 360 Support include:
- Vitamin A which is essential for all body functions and organs, especially the liver and vision.
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin is important for the growth and development of the body.
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin is responsible for the proper functioning of body cells.
- Vitamin B6 converts food into energy. It is also important for maintaining healthy eyes, nails, skin, liver, and hair.
- Vitamin B12 supports the health of red blood cells and keeps it in a good count.
- Vitamin C boosts immune levels and helps the body combat any potential bacterial infections or disease.
- Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, thus making teeth and bone stronger. Inadequate levels of vitamin D often lead to body’s inability to take calcium which results in rickets and other bone-related illnesses.
- Vitamin E works as an antioxidant and protects skin, hair, and nails from premature aging.
- Vitamin K-1 is the prime supporter of cardiovascular health.
- Zinc improves body’s immunity and allows it to protect the body from viruses and bacteria.
- Iron is essential for transporting oxygen to all areas of the body.
- Folic Acid is specifically prescribed to pregnant ladies. The nutrient is important for production, growth, and regeneration of cells.
- Biotin, the beauty nutrient makes nails and hair strong.
- Iodine is responsible for the proper functioning of thyroids.
- Calcium is a vital mineral and a deficiency of one can result in osteoporosis and hypokalemia. The adequate supply of calcium supports bone and teeth health.
- Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and heart rate steady.
- Manganese supports the connective tissues, bones, and sex hormones.
- Potassium works to regulate the water flow inside the body and prevent muscle cramps.
- Selenium, the nutrient is responsible for fertility, cognitive functions, and immunity.
- Copper, a mineral that is responsible for the production of red blood cells. It is also important for maintaining proper skin health and the natural production of collagen.
- Chromium controls blood sugar levels by managing insulin production.
- Phosphorus helps make bone and teeth strong.
- Molybdenum helps break down proteins and other substances.
- Chloride maintains water balance around the cells in the body.
- Pantothenic Acid, also known as vitamin B5 is responsible for the breakdown of fats and carbohydrate and converting them into energy.
- Boron helps improve bone density to reduce the risk of osteoporosis. It is also important for mental function.
Each of the above-listed nutrients is essential for optimal health and wellbeing. They are added in adequate amounts in the formation of HL 360 Support whilst some of them provide 100% replacement to the daily recommended dosage.
Take it like any other multi-vitamin!
Similar to other supplements, the HL 360 Support is to be taken daily with or without food. A capsule a day provides sufficient support and in just a few days users will definitely see an improvement in their health.
With so many benefits, the supplement must be expensive?
They say quality does come with a price tag and this seems to be true in the case of HL 360 Support. A monthly supply (30 capsules) of the supplement is priced at $69.00. That may seem a bit costly but with the benefits, it claims to return – the product seems worth it. However, the makers do allow the consumers to return and claim a full refund if they are not satisfied with the product for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
It should be noted that there is no auto-shipment program available so consumers will have to order again, a few days before the bottle is expected to finish.
Should HL 360 Support be purchased?
HL 360 Support supplement is one of the few products available in the market that follows what it claims. The supplement is full of essential nutrients that most individuals are not able to get with regular diet. Nevertheless, the supplement is not a replacement for a healthy diet and one has to intake a healthy diet along with the supplement to maintain the best of their health.
Give it a try and those who find the product is not the RIGHT one for their requirements can avail a refund from the company easily. So head on to the Holy Land Health official website and place an order for HL 360 Support now.