Dr. Josh Axe and his team at Axe Naturals have come up with another nutritional supplement. Known as Vitamin B Adrenal Complex, the supplement claims to enhance energy levels while reducing fatigue and stress. Read below to find out how it works:
What is Vitamin B Adrenal Complex?
The human body requires 13 different types of vitamins to thrive and the B vitamins account for 8 of them ranging from B1 to B12. Vitamin B plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. They impact every part of the human body including the heart, digestion, organs, mood, and weight. They help convert the food into fuel keeping the individuals energized throughout the day.
Each Vitamin B has its own benefits and it is essential to consume different types of foods to get the right amount of vitamins. Unfortunately, many people suffer from the deficiency of one or more of the vitamin B as a result of not taking proper diet, excessive consumption of alcohol and stress. Due to the inadequate levels, they have one or more of the following symptoms:
- lack of energy
- lack of motivation
- poor concentration levels
- poor memory
- stressed muscles
- poor appetite
- sleep disorders
- infertility in women
- low testosterone levels in men
- digestive disorders
- depression and anxiety
Luckily, Dr. Axe has come up with a powerful solution to combat the shortage of essential nutrients. With regular use of Vitamin B Adrenal Complex, the users can see a visible difference in their overall health. It not only helps boost the energy but also improves memory and concentration levels and balances the hormones.
How Does Vitamin B Adrenal Complex Work?
The Vitamin B found in the nutritional supplement is derived from whole food sources. It is then mixed with probiotic, extracts from herbs, and selenium to provide the users with satisfying results. The ingredients added in the supplement are highly absorbable and easily digestible so users don’t have to worry about digestion issues when taking the medicine.
The primary part of the supplement is the 8 water-soluble vitamins. Since they are water-soluble, they are easily digested and secreted through urine (which is why many people experience a change in their urine color after taking multi-vitamins). The 8 variety of Vitamin-B are:
- B1 Thiamine: The B1 vitamin improves memory, mood and concentration levels
- B2 Riboflavin: The B2 vitamin fights of free radicals and prevents early aging as well as delays illnesses especially cardiovascular related.
- B 3 Niacin: The Niacin is responsible for increasing the HDL or the good cholesterol in the body. B3 vitamin also supports healthy digestive and nervous system.
- B5 Pantothenic Acid: Small amount of B5 Vitamin is found in most food groups. Vitamin B5 enhances the production of sex and stress hormones. It is also responsible for healthy skin.
- B6 Pyridoxine: The vitamin B6 plays an important role in the production of serotonin and other stress hormones. Studies have shown that sufficient amounts of B6 in the body help regulate mood and sleep disorders.
- B7 Biotin: Known as the beauty vitamin, the B7 promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- B9 Foliate: The body is unable to produce its own supply of Foliate which is why many people take folic acid tablets to ensure adequate amount of B9 in the body. The vitamin B9 is essential to keep memory loss and depression at bay. It is also prescribed to pregnant mothers for the healthy growth of baby.
- B12 Methylcobalamin: Vitamin B12 is necessary for a healthy nervous system. It also helps with sleep disorders. B12 when combined with B9 vitamin works to produce red blood cells in the body.
The Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is enriched with various types of herbs including aswaghanda, holy basil, and rhodiola rose. These herbs are packed with antioxidants and have been used for centuries to maintain a healthy physical, emotional and mental well being. Some benefits of these herbs include:
- Helps weight loss
- Controls stress
- Relieves fatigue
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Enhances the immune function
- Maintains the digestive system
The third main ingredient used in the making of Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is the Selenium. Selenium is a nutrient that the body needs to stay healthy. It is known as a thyroid antioxidant and protects the body from damage against free radicals and infections.
A good vitamin B complex should contain the necessary nutrients in the right amount. This is why Axe Naturals Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is the best choice for those who wish to increase their vitamin B levels and lead a healthier lifestyle.
Ingredients found in Vitamin B Adrenal Complex:
The supplement by Dr. Axe contains the following ingredients:
- Thiamine – 2mg
- Riboflavin – 3mg
- Niacin – 20mg
- Vitamin B6 – 9mg
- Foliate – 250mcg
- Vitamin B12 – 200mcg
- Biotin – 100mcg
- Pantothenic Acid – 50mg
- Selenium – 20mcg
- Aswaghanda – 200mg
- Rhodiola Rose Extract – 100mg
- Holy Basil – 100mg
- Amino Acid – 5 mg
1 bottle of Axe Naturals Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is available for $39.97. Just like other products by Dr. Josh Axe, the Vitamin B Adrenal Complex comes with a 90 day money back guarantee. If the consumers are not satisfied with the product for any reason – they may return the opened bottle back for a full refund without any questions asked.
Dr. Josh Axe and his team at Axe Naturals are well-known for creating health supplements. Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is also a high quality product created by the company that provides the users with high levels of vitamin B. Users who have used the product have experienced positive results in their mood, sleeping patterns, metabolism, and overall health within just a few days.
Axe Naturals’ Vitamin B Adrenal Complex is the right choice for those who are looking for ways to boost their vitamin levels. It uses the right dosage of vitamins in just one bottle – making the price worth it! To learn more, visit the official website here.