CogniShield is considered as one of the most powerful nootropic supplement which not only helps build brain function but also help reverse symptoms connected with Alzheimer’s. Made from herbal extracts, CogniShield is completely safe to use.
What is CogniShield?
Due to the rough and tough competition these days, it is important to maintain both – proper mental and physical function. Keeping the body and brain sharp can help the individuals be more productive, motivated, satisfied, energetic, and successful in all daily endeavors.
Just like health supplements are commonly used in the society to enhance physical well-being, nootropics are created for the betterment of the brain and mind. Nootropics work to enhance the cognitive learning and improve concentration, memory, clarity, and mental thinking.
Nootropics are used in a variety of settings by people who wish to give their personal, professional, and school life a boost. They work by:
- Increasing the supply of enzymes, hormones, and transmitters in the brain
- Improving the oxygen’s supply in the brain
- Stimulating the nerve growth
Nootropics are known to provide positive results in a very short time without any side effects. Some benefits of using nootropics include:
- Improve concentration
- Improve mood
- Sharp memory
- Improved brain health
- Prevents premature aging of brain
- Improves sleep pattern
Although, the market is full of brain boosters – CogniShield stands out amongst them due to its impressive list of ingredients. Made using Piracetam, Noopept, L-Theanine, and Choline; the brain supplement has changed the lives of many satisfied users. Apart from giving the users complete brain performance, the makers have claimed that CogniShield can help “come back from Alzheimer’s”.
How CogniShield works?
CogniShield contains four primary ingredients that are popular in other nootropics available in the market as well. When combined, these ingredients work like magic to improve concentration levels, memory, and enhance overall cognitive function.
- Piracetam: Developed by a Russian scientist in 1980, the thoroughly studied ingredient was created by adding phenyl atom to piracetam. The ingredient, when given in high doses has been shown to improve memory.
- Noopept: The brain nutrient is 1000 times more powerful than piracetam. The neuro-protective properties of noopept have known to improve cognitive function effectively. It is also being further studied to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- L-Theanine: The ingredient derived from tea has similar effects as caffeine. It lessens anxiety and allows the individuals to relax without making them drowsy.
- Choline: A nutrient which is found in foods, Choline promotes the individual’s learning capabilities.
Clinical trials have seen effective results with the above mentioned ingredients. However, the makers of CogniShield don’t specify the dosage of each ingredient and whether they have added other elements in the making of the supplement.
Makers of CogniShield:
The creator of CogniShield has claimed that the supplement’s formula was developed during the Cold War by Soviet scientists to give people “extra ordinary” mental capabilities, focus, mental clarity and energy.
Adam Rand, the spokesperson for CogniShield has also claimed that the supplement was formulated to help his father who was suffering from Alzheimer’s. Although, no cure has yet been found for Alzheimer’s disease, according to Adam Rand CogniShield helped regain his father’s memory. Within a few weeks of use, his father started behaving like his old self again.
Oddly, a company name has not been mentioned on bottles or website of CogniShield. But a contact number and email address has been provided on the website for any queries and comments.
Advantages of using CogniShield:
Pros of using CogniShield:
- Contains some of the best and tested nootropic ingredients
- Better neuron correspondence
- Enhances stamina
- Improves memory
- Improves focus
- Boosts the cerebral blood stream
- No side effects
Disadvantages of CogniShield:
- Dosage of ingredients is not specified
- Expensive than other products in the market
- Claims made by Adam Rand and the cure for his father’s Alzheimer is not properly explained
Are there any known side effects of using CogniShield?
CogniShield is safe to use and has been used by many satisfied individuals who have not made any claim about its negative impact.
It can also be taken without any prescription. However, it is advisable not to take the medicine if:
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnant or lactating
- Suffering from severe illness
Some tips to keep in mind when using CogniShield:
Although, the supplement is safe to use – some precautions should be taken when using the product and other similar medicines. Some tips to remember:
- Keep away from children and pets
- Read the instruction carefully on the label of the bottle
- Don’t over consume
- In case of fatigue, drowsiness, digestive issues, and/or any other complaints – discontinue use of
How to use CogniShield?
The recommended dosage of CogniShield is 2 tablets per day. It can be taken safely anytime of the day but it is highly recommended to take along with breakfast.
Price of CogniShield:
CogniShield is available online only on its official website. The price per bottle is $69. Each bottle contains a month’s supply of 60 capsules.
A free trial is not available of the product but the makers offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If the user is not satisfied with the product, they can get a full refund.
Another good thing about CogniShield is that there is no mandatory auto-ship program linked with the purchase where consumers are automatically billed and sent a supply every month. The $69 purchase is a one-time purchase only.
Is CogniShield the best nootropic in the market?
Although there is lack of detailed description from the makers about CogniShield, positive customer feedback is quite impressive. The ingredients list is also powerful and has been thoroughly experimented by researchers for their effectiveness but the real disadvantage is not knowing how much of each is used in the making of the formula.
Overall, CogniShield is worth a try for improving normal cognitive function. And hey, it is only a $69 investment which can be easily reimbursed incase of any quandary.